The above vacancy exists within the Group Finance division and reports to the Senior Group Finance Manager. The purpose of the job is to assist management with various projects and ad-hoc work within the Finance division.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a relevant degree in Accounting of Financial Management and recently completed audit articles.
Key performance areas include:
- Manage aspects of the finance function (i.e. monthly journals, internal controls etc.)
- Maintenance of the general ledger
- Ensuring that all payments are signed off and paid timeously
- Provide support during internal & external audit
- Assist management with projects within the finance department
- Assistance with the implementation of new systems & processes
- Ad hoc group reporting and other duties as required by management
- Relevant degree in Accounting or Financial Management (BCom or BSc)
- Audit Articles
- CA designation preferred
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS, Tax Act and Companies Act
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Business Acumen
- Detail orientated
- Strategic Thinker
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Continuous Improvement
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity policy.
Qualifying people with disabilities will be given preference.
Closing date: 17 March 2023
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive a response within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.