The Standard Bank Joy of Jazz recently announced their initiative to unearth fresh talent, called the #DISCOVER campaign. The campaign aims to give aspiring music professionals a platform to perform On The Road to the official Joy of Jazz Festival which takes place from 24 – 26 September 2015.
The #DISCOVER campaign will give South African musicians the opportunity to showcase their musical talents to a broader audience which includes the loyal supporters of the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz festival.
Both group and Solo acts will be considered, however it will be the acts’ responsibility to garner support from voters on The Standard Bank Joy of Jazz Facebook book page and website, vote for their particular act.
African Talent is of great richness, therefore making the refinery of even much more importance. This could be your #DISCOVER moment,
This is how you enter:
1. Create a short video of yourself showcasing your Jazz Skills by means of either playing an instrument or singing.
2. Upload the short video clip to the Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz wall, or Upload to your Instagram profile and using both the hashtags #JoyOfJazz and #Discover
3. Hashtags will help us find your videos
4. We will share your video on our Facebook and Instagram
5. Get your friends to vote for your video.
The votes you get will ensure that you stand a better chance of performing at this year’s On the Road to the official Joy of Jazz Festival stage.
Entries close on 30 May 2015, so get your entries in today!
For more information visit the Joy of Jazz Festival website www.joyofjazz.co.za like their Facebook page or follow them on Twitter.